Immigration question:

My brother-in-law is a Italian Citizen and he is going to be settling in UK. My visa is running out - would I be able to apply to Home Office under European Treaty Rights. And if I do get a visa on these basis - how long that visa would be. Thanks, Narinder

posted in Immigration | answer this question

Flag as objectionable