The Good Lawyer Guide to Landlord and tenant (renting) law

The Good Lawyer Guide recommended solicitors for residential property (renting), Lawyers who deal with renting a home - whether a house, caravan, flat or flat-share. Most will be able to advise both landlords and tenants. Typical topics include: eviction and possession proceedings; whether landlord can get the property back from the tenant; rent arrears; deposit protection rules, repair and maintenance of the property.

get my quotes Residential property (renting) lawyers - Request a fee quote

If you see a request a quote button next to a lawyer, you can make an enquiry about that residential property (renting) lawyers's fees via the Good Lawyer Guide. Click on the button and fill in the fee quote request form to get the information you need.

child legal advice Residential property (renting) Q&A Forum - free legal advice

If you have a specific residential property (renting) lawyers law question or enquiry about a legal matter that relates to a Residential property (renting) law you may find our free legal advice forum useful. Click on the Q&A tab at the top of the page to post a question to one of our Residential property (renting) solicitors.

legal aid Residential property (renting) solicitors - legal aid

Residential property (renting) law matters are elligible for Legal Aid assistance. Residential property (renting) lawyers who offer legal aid services are indicated with a pink logo (like the one above).

Selected Good Lawyer Guide residential property (renting) law firms

Selected Good Lawyer Guide residential property (renting) solicitors/lawyers