Criminal question:

I have been charged with section 39 common assault and section 4(1) and section 4 public disorder. I will appeal not guilty at the magistrate court. If convicted of either or both offences, can I appeal? Will the re-trial be at Crown court with or without jury? How many days have I got to appeal after the conviction? Can I go to another solicitor than the original one if I wasn't happy with him? Is ther a possibility that the Crown court may impose a tougher sentence or charge me unlimited amount of money if I fail in re-trial?

posted in Criminal | answer this question

Flag as objectionable