Immigration question:

I am British and have worked in China for the past 13 years. I Ihave been married to a Chinese lady for the past 6 years ans I have a step daughter with her. We would like to settle back in the UK. I would like to know the best way to bring my family to the UK and if it would be possible for my wife to work I the UK. My wife is a lawyer in China and as I am now retired it is obviously important for her to work. I would also like to know what can be done for our daughter to study in the UK. Would it be possible for my family to get residence and working visa in the UK.

posted in Immigration | answer this question

Flag as objectionable