Buying a flat or house question:

My neighbour is having an extension on the back of house with no planning permission I do not want them on my property and I do not want my boundary fence and wall messed with can I get a solicitors letter forbidding them?

posted in Buying a flat or house | answer this question

Flag as objectionable