Children question:

Urgently in need of help!!!!! My partner hs recently (last week) found out that the CSA have been removing money from his incapacity benefits since 2009 to support a child that he knew nothing about until last week. He returned to work in October last year after nearly 8 years off work due to back issues which have now been resolved. He is happy to pay child support if the child is proven to be his, however the CSA are stating that he can't really dispute payment after 3 years and he is guilty of being the father until proven innocent and are threatening an attachment of earnings. Our finances are very limited as I only work part time and with debt incurred over the period in which he was unable to work. Please can someone offer us some advice as to how to proceed, and or where we stand legally, Thanks

posted in Children | answer this question

Flag as objectionable