Suing question:

I'm looking for a solicitor to help dispute a landlord insurance claim. My house was flooded a year ago and remains unfixed due to the incompetence of the loss adjuster and their surveyor. I have complained countless times and am at the end of my tether and need legal support to resolve this and potentially sue them for personal damages. Please help?

posted in Suing | answer this question

Flag as objectionable