Buying a flat or house question:

Hi, me and my partner are planning on converting a disused building on my parents land. The property would still be my parents as we are not planning on seperating it from the main house. We would be putting quite a bit of money into the conversion however so we would need some protection from being kicked out on a whim in case our currently good relationship went south for whatever reason. My parents would need to retain the right to sell the house at anytime although we would then need to receive a reasonable sum from the sale. Is any of this covered by any standard typre agreements or would we have to have a contract drawn up specific to our needs? Thank you in advance

posted in Buying a flat or house | answer this question

Flag as objectionable